Thursday, July 31, 2008

Contest Win! ^_^ & Yummy Soap!

Yay! Today I received my sample soaps from MooneysMarket. Her sample soaps smell amazing! I just love them. The way they're packaged was very professional. You know this girl has quality in mind. It's too bad she closed down her soap shop recently. What a bummer, just when I found her shop. BUT, but MooneysMarket has another shop with lovely jewelry pieces called DancingMooney. Her pieces look fresh and "hip" =). Check them out.

Talking about jewelry, tommorow I'm starting my 3-day weekend giveaway. All you have to do is look for my Promotion Thread in the Promotion Forum on Etsy with the title, "3-day Weekend Giveaway". For three days, starting Friday, each night at 10pm PST til Sunday I'll be giving away my recent earring creations pictured below! So don't miss out! =)

~Ciao!