Monday, July 28, 2008

WELCOME ALL!


Hey everyone!

Welcome to my new blog. I know it isn't not much yet, but I'm still trying to work out all the knicks and knacks. I started this blog because even though I'm shutting down my shops I would love to still promote Etsy and other Etsians.

Since I started to shut down my shops two weeks, I've had more time to be in the forum on Etsy. I've discovered many new shops that I fell in love with and I've also made lots of new friends. I found myself not wanting to part with Etsy, so I'm a constant poster in the forum and now I've created this blog so that I can share with you all my experiences on Etsy and feature the great and talented people that belong to the Etsy community. I also plan to have contests and giveaways on my blog also, so don't be shy and stop by often.

Well, this is my welcoming and mission statement lol. Thank you for taking the time to read it and be back soon for some more fun coming soon.

P.S. Just to put a "Face" on the poster of the blog... The picture below was taken while I was having a nice picnic at the park with my Fiance's siblings. ^_^



~Ciao!

3 comments:

CelticKnot said...

You're beautiful! :-)

My Magic Me Studios said...

You are so kind and sweet, I hope your etsy store rocks on and you make loads of money!! :D see you back at etsy.

Onyx Angel Designs!
Jennifer :)

Ann said...

You're so pretty! It's nice to be able to link a face to your etsy name.

See you around.

Ann