Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The Greatest Fortune EVER!

Do you see what I see? It's the biggest fortune cookie I've ever seen!!! This totally unique, HUGE fortune cookie can be found in a fellow Etsian shop, WorthaFortune! And you know what else is so cool about this gigantic fortune cookie? You can write your own fortune! Perfect for birthday and weddings or any party. It's an amazing thing to see, taste, and own.

At WorthaFortune , you can also decorate your gigantic fortune cookie with chocolate, sprinkles, or other fabulous toppings. Customize it anyway you like. WorthaFortune is filled with such delicious treats and sweets that you just have to stop by and see for yourself.

Personally, I know I will have to get one of these babies the next time I have and event. ^_^




4 comments:

maryeb said...

Saw your blog in an etsy thread.
Wow, that is a large cookie. It is amazing the different things you can find on etsy. Thanks for sharing this unique item.

w said...

holy camoly. that is one big fortune cookie.

GreenSpaceGoods said...

Wow. That is really cool. I made fortune cookie resumes. They were almost that big: http://greenspacegoods.blogspot.com/2007/09/fortunate-situation.html

of course mine weren't edible!

saffron said...

ooh, these are so neat, I want one!